Monday, February 16, 2015

Rant in life



So I haven't blogged on this site in a while, I kinda forgot about it LOL. 

I am not sure what I want to say, I am simply just tired of being alone, with no friends, and no direction. I have a simple rut of a life, that I follow on a strict basis. I go to work, I come home, repeat. On my days off, there isn't much that I fill my days with. My mom feels the same way about her days, but doesn't let it show as much as I do. When will my direction change, when can I get out of here, and stop feeling this way? I don't know and have a mood right now as if I just don't care. I have learned friends will let you down, and most of them aren't worth having, and just when you think you snagged a good friend, he starts ignoring you, or tells you he is too tired when he comes home to talk, um thats kind of like a slap in the face, cause I work just as hard, and longer hours in a day, and yet if he called or texted I would reply in a heart beat, I was under the impression that is what friends are there for, guess I am just wrong, or misinformed. Enough rambling for one long awaited blog

Peace! 

Kory

No comments:

Post a Comment