Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another day in "Paradise"

Another Day in "Paradise"

September 24, 2014


Well, today was a typical day in the Russell home, except Mom had to go to the doctor. I was kinda bored so I watched a few episodes of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. It's a real good show that I enjoy that is clean, and appears on Up (Uplifting Entertainment) channel. Which is one of my more favorite channels to watch. 

So anyways, I am still looking for a new job, at least while on Unemployment I can look for a really good job, one with good benefits, that pays decently. I get so tired of being depressed cause I can't pay my bills. Anyways, nothing new, but I will be discussing a very sorted subject in my next blog. It is driving me crazy, and I, being friendless, will talk about it in the way I want here. 


Kory Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment