Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 2015 Life Update

May 20, 2015


Hi everyone, its been a while since i posted a blog or a video blog, been kinda busy being happy in life for the last 4 months, I was happily together with a wonderful lady, until yesterday, briefly put, it just didn't work out, she was not the one God chose for me, and I saw that. Sad thing I was aiming to propose to her in July, but as they say, "Life goes on!" 

So anyways, I am no longer with Conifer Health Solutions (Nacogdoches Medical Center), I am now emplpoyed with Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital as the Medicare Billing Accountant. I am super excited about it, and cant wait to officially begin after my training ends. I get to move into my own office and everything, so I am elated! It is a much better position for me and surrounding than what I held at Medical Center

For the most part thats about it right now, Life starts over in a different way after a relationship ends, so lets see where it goes now


Til next time,

Kory Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment